- This event has passed.
Church Safeguarding Lead Coordinator Training
10 November 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Safeguarding Designated Lead Coordinator Training for Churches and Faith Based Organisations
This training is intended for this staff who have lead responsibility for safeguarding within the church or organisation. It is fully compliant with Working Together to Safeguard Children, and Local Safeguarding Children's Partnership procedures and is modelled around the guidance for schools and Early Years settings. Certificates referencing national guidance will be issued.
This course covers the responsibilities of the safeguarding lead from a biblical perspective and an evangelical frame of reference. It addresses all of the key areas that the designated person needs to understand, including
- understanding safeguarding and abuse,
- responding appropriately to concerns of allegations of abuse,
- supporting staff and volunteers in the discharge of their duties,
- working confidently and competently with local statutory services,
- the importance of effective systems,
- the importance of culture managing concerns and referrals etc.
The course is interactive and uses a variety of approaches.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Phone: 0116 218 4420
If your church has full membership with Christian Safeguarding Services then you qualify for 25% off the ticket price. Please quote CSSMEM
Please visit our website for more information about us www.thecss.co.uk