« All Events
Essential Awareness in Safeguarding Children Young People & Adults
30 October 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The training is fully compliant with current government legislation and guidance, whilst maintaining a biblical focus.
There is an online elearning module to be completed first, followed by a face to face trainer facilitated zoom session with other delegates.
Included in the session
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- Definitions of the categories of abuse
- When things concern you, what do you do?
- Recording and reporting harm to a child/young person/adult at risk
- Responsible reporting (whistleblowing)
- Barriers to reporting concerns
- Supporting a healthy culture in church
- The Safeguarding Spectrum and thresholds for services