- This event has passed.
Essential Awareness in Safeguarding for Church/Charity Staff & Volunteers
September 5 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this Event
This session is designed to support church volunteers in their roles when working with Children, Young People and Adults at Risk of Abuse
The training is fully compliant with current government legislation and guidance, whilst maintaining a biblical focus.
There is an online eLearning module to be completed first, followed by a face to face trainer facilitated zoom session with other delegates.
Included in the session
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- Definitions of the catergories of abuse
- When things concern you, what do you do?
- Recording and reporting harm to a child/young person
- Responsible reporting (whistleblowing)
- Barriers to reporting concerns
- Supporting a healthy culture in church
- The Safeguarding Spectrum and thresholds for services
For more information call us on
☎️ 07960 751778