Safeguarding Designated Lead Coordinator Training
September 30 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
About this Event
A zoom link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the event, this training is in 2 parts, one online learning module then a follow up face to face facilitated workshop via Zoom with other delegates
Safeguarding Designated Lead Coordinator Training for Churches and Faith Based Organisations
This training is intended for this staff who have lead responsibility for safeguarding within the church or organisation. It is fully compliant with Working Together to Safeguard Children 2020, and Local Safeguarding Children's Partnership procedures and is modelled around the guidance for schools and Early Years settings. Certificates referencing national guidance will be issued.
This course covers the responsibilities of the safeguarding lead from a biblical perspective and an evangelical frame of reference. It addresses all of the key areas that the designated person needs to understand, including
- Understanding safeguarding and abuse,
- Responding appropriately to concerns of allegations of abuse,
- Supporting staff and volunteers in the discharge of their duties,
- Working confidently and competently with local statutory services,
- The importance of effective systems,
- The importance of culture managing concerns and referrals etc.
The course is interactive and uses a variety of approaches.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Phone: 07960 751778