Systems, Development and Review and Audits
We are always able to help and support churches, charities and other faith-based organisations with a whole or partial systems development and review service. We have a variety of approaches available, including bespoke : For example,
- Training or workshops to help you to develop policies, procedures and systems
- Working in partnership with you to develop policies, procedures and systems
- A paperwork review of policies, procedures and systems together with written report and recommendations
- A workshop-based review of policies, procedures and systems
- A full audit of policies, procedures and systems
- Other bespoke approaches as required, these include learning reviews and cultural reviews
These services are bespoke in nature, so we would discuss your requirements and scope out the work with you. We would then be able to provide you with a fixed-price quote and also a written project plan outlining the scope of work and the commitments on both sides.
We have undertaken a number of audits for faith based organisations and churches with positive outcomes and great feedback.
For more information or to discuss this in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0116 218 4420